Skip to main content

AVENGER ENDGAME - Spoiler Free by Urizen



AVENGER ENDGAME
SPOILER FREE
By Urizen


11 years ago Marvel released Iron Man and with that started one of the greatest cinematic
universes of all time. With now 22 movies, the MCU has helped shape the super hero movie
genre and has created not only what would be considered amazing super hero movies, but just
great movies in general.

Since the release of the first Avengers movie, we have been building up to this movie. Ever
since that tease of Thanos, we all knew something big was coming. By the end of Infinity War,
we got it. The stakes were higher than they had ever been. Naturally after all of this,
expectations for Avengers Endgame were so high. I was a bit worried. I had a feeling it would
be great, but I worried that everyone’s expectations were almost too high. Boy was I wrong. This
movie absolutely exceeded all of that.

Avengers Endgame may be the best Avengers movie and maybe the best MCU movie so far. It
was to the point that even for a three hour long movie, I wanted more. It never once felt like that
long of a movie. The pacing was great in my opinion, and I’d say most everybody had their
moment to shine. Even the cinematography was taken up a notch with some truly great shots.
As many have said, this is a movie for the fans and it shows. It truly is a film made for everyone
who has been sticking with this franchise from the beginning.

One problem I do have with this movie is that while it is fantastic, it is so hard to do a spoiler free
review for. Marketing for Endgame has been incredible, done with the trailers only showing clips
from maybe the first 20 minutes or so of the movie, and even then some of the clips were either
edited or left out all together. I really can’t even get too into the basic plot of the movie without
spoilers. All I will say is, the movie deals with the Avengers during the aftermath of Infinity War
as they try to defeat Thanos and come up with a plan to reverse the snap.
All in all this is an excellent movie all the way around. The acting is great.
 The throwbacks are
great. Cinematography is wonderful and it has an excellent musical score. The only way to
voice my full opinion is to do a spoiler filled review so that will come shortly. In the meantime I
have to say, if you are a Marvel fan, go see this movie. Whatever it takes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DEATH NOTE by Urizen

   Oh how I have waited for this day! Finally the stars have aligned in such a way that I can do this review! I always wished for this but never thought it would actually come to be. I don’t even know how to handle myself. I have so much to say! So, let’s just dive right in and talk about the world famous Death Note!    Written by Tsugumi Ohba and illustrated by Takeshi Obata, the Death Note manga started being released in Weekly Shonen Jump in 2003. It told the story of Light Yagami, a very intelligent high school student who is sick of the failures of the justice system. One day he stumbles across this black notebook labeled “Death Note.” Inside it is a list of rules that tells him if he writes anyone’s name in it, that person will die. It is found out that the notebook belongs to a Shinigami, a god of death, named Ryuk. Ryuk dropped his notebook in the human world because he was bored and wanted to see what would happen. Light decides to use the Death Note to get

MEN IN BLACK INTERNATIONAL by Urizen

   Here come the Men in Black! I have gone back and forth on this franchise’s future for years now. Rumors and plans have been thrown around for a while, including a weird 21 Jump Street crossover (dodged a bullet there), yet nothing had really came to fruition until recently when we got the announcement for Men In Black International. My hope continued to grow more and more as it was announced that Tessa Thompson and Chris Hemsworth would be starring in it. The two worked great together in Thor Ragnarok and both are great at acting, so it had to be good. As the trailer came out, it seemed like an interesting twist, but also kept the same feel of the original series. As usual though, the reviews came, and I grew worried. I didn’t know what I was getting into.    Men In Black: International deals with Thompson's Agent M, who as a child rescued an alien that had broken into her house while being chased by the MIB. While her parents got neuralized and forgot the incident, eve